|
华文迪拜第106期 英语角
迪拜中华网讯 文/宛玲 图BY网络
导读: 你就坐在那里,不要说话,语言是误解的根源,不学会说话,被误解的机会就更多。
善于沟通,有效沟通才是表达的正确方式。
I want to be the only girl in the backseat of your chevy.
我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩。
My seminar is entitled, "Modeling, do judge a book by its cover."
我的研讨会名为"做模特,确实要以貌取人"。
The guy's an idiot, if he doesn't realize what he has with you.
如果那家伙还没发现能和你在一起有多幸运,那他就是个白痴。
Two nights in a row doth make this "Neuro-serious."
连着两晚约会,说明你"神经上很认真"。
You know that federal laws protect us based on race, religion, sex, age, disability andnationality, but what about size?
你们知道,联邦法律保护我们不受种族、信仰、性别、年龄、服役与否、残疾与否和民族的限制,那体型呢?
——《美女上错身》
To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
If we can't live together...we're gonna die alone.
如果我们不能一起活下来,就会独自死去。
If I never met you, I don't have to lose you.
如果我从没遇见你,我就不会失去你。
What happened, happened.
木已成舟。
Don't mistake coincidence for fate.
不要把巧合错当成命运。
——《迷失》
I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect.
我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。
I want us to clear up the weirdness.
我想我们之间要把事情说明白。
You are sweet ,funny ,you are honest.
你很温柔,风趣,还很坦诚。
Just that we hit it off , and I really like you.
只能说我们很合得来,而且我也很喜欢你。
——《吸血鬼日记》 |
|